We have a wide range of designs available and we can even match your Front Entrance Door to your garage door making them the perfect choice for new homes or renovations.
Benefits of our Front Entrance Doors
- Doors are made to order in sizes up to 1250 mm wide & 2250 mm high
- Insulated aluminium frame and leaf – U values ~ 0.65 W/m²K
- Doors can open inside or outside
- Triple or quadruple safety glazing available
- Triple all round rubber weather sealing
- Individual designs available as well as standard designs
- Security and burglary certified resistance class up to RC3
- Also available with matching aluminium cill profile
Aluminium Entrance Doors – Frames & Leaves
We have 9 basic door leaf options available which can additionally be modified by changing layout and quantity. All glass is quadruple glazed safety glass and no window frame is required.
We have several glazing options available which include Clear, Pattern, Matt & Tinted.
We offer wide range of locking options. The simplest being a 3 point locking system going up to the most sophisticated which is a 5 point locking system with electric gear.
Locks can be connected with electric gear such as a finger scanner, key pad or remote handset. Locks can also be installed wit electric strikegiving you the ability to disable temporarily (day time, etc.) the self-locking function.
Dorset Garage Doors offer a wide range of pull and lever handles, from 0.5 up to 1.2 metre long.